Saturday, March 19, 2011

Do Always Get Cramps Run

Rogent interviews www.spaceboxing.com

Interview with David Aranda





"Hey David how are your knee?
- Hello, very good ... the operation of the medial meniscus in his right leg was perfect and the recovery is excellent, and the knee as good as new.

-A break that was needed, so that later you do not pass bills, right?
- Due to the break it was impossible to train and took the opportunity to relax, take power and start looking forward, yet I have not been stopped and I used to train weights and not be stopped ...

-really has been.
- prolongation of internal ligament and medial meniscus tear.

- What title would you play when the injury happened to you?
- was scheduled to February 26 to face current No. 1 among European, Paul McVeigh and fight for the belt The Cage Warriors.

-does not affect anything in your path or contacts .. still counting on you to possible events.
- I hope so, and soon they could fight in the Cage and of course the number 1, and while I think that by the end of May fight with the No. 2 ranking European Sitenkov Artemije. Currently

-What is your situation? We have seen pictures that you're on the mat rolling.
- I am currently 3 in the European ranking, something that makes me proud. I am looking forward very strong, and training hard again, 2 to 3 times a day with people as Sergio Calderon, Oscar Biel, David Leon, Titin and all my equipment as Aranha and MMA BCN.

- What is the way forward now about your / your knees?
- The line to follow is the same as before the injury, keep training, keep evolving and keep learning from the best. For me it is as if nothing had happened in my knee.

- And as a fighter?
- has helped me a lot more desire to return to those which had, as you realize that you can not train more makes you appreciate all the dedication involved.

"Something you want to say ....
- To thank all the people that follow me and support me, especially all those who train with me, I can not name them because they are endless, and to thank BarnaLLar which is a sponsor who is helping me a lot, and many others like Fight4life, Shark, Press & Pull, and many more behind the ... list is endless. Thank you very much to all

get well at all and see you back in the ring a greeting team www.spaceboxing.com

INTERVIEW Titina





-NO PARAS, ES SOME DO NOT FIGHT, NO LIFE?
"My way of life is a struggle, my job is to fighter and life gives you many sticks have to be constantly fighting for what you believe, to the end without letting anyone steal your dreams, they're yours, you belong.

-COME TO MAKE OTHER TOURNAMENTS GRAPPLING WITH GOOD RESULTS.
"The truth is that if I have competed almost every week for 5 months, I've done about 70 battles in several disciplines and I'm really happy with the results, I trained hard with a great team (MMA BCN TEAM) and I have always maintained strong and eager to fight with who and where ..

-THIS WEEKEND IN ARMED AND PELEGROSOS You face Tabuenca ADRIAN IN K-1 RULES 3X3. WHEN WAS YOUR LAST COMABTE IN K-1?
"My last fight I remember about 6 years ago in Madrid, gladiators XXI century. For nothing is my specialty but as we now accept without hesitation.

- How did the fight in K-1 RULES? ADRIAN WE HAVE SEEN FIGHT IN MMA.
"At first I was not going to fight at the last minute by RICARDO messages (Black Bull) invited me to this event to compete in MMA, I would not hesitate when I said what I thought, that would be a great honor to fight in this great event and more being promoters and René Ricardo, two good friends who respect and admire. The next day I called Ray Boixader when he returned from Lisbon European and told me the fight in K1 rules, do not hesitate a second really is not my war and had prepared the fight at all, but it's a very interesting challenge and nice for my career and more power to work with these promoters, is a question of loyalty is owed morally, as I see it and so I like to act.

- DO YOU KNOW ADRIAN AND STYLE OF FIGHTING?
"If I have the honor of meeting him and his brother, two great and brave people like few others.
on his fighting style I know it's strong very strong and gives everything in the ring, throws and kicks hard hands loudly and clearly, will be a great battle

- HOW ARE YOU TAKING THE PREPARATION FOR THIS EVENT AND WITH WHOM ?
"The little time I had to prepare for this fight, because until this Saturday for weeks I have had struggles of grappling, combat grappling and Jiu Jitsu, I've been hard on improving my Oscar party (machine guns) Biel, David Aranda and Cesar Cordoba and the truth that with the little time we've had, I can say that I go all excellent and I have a corner with their advice and support go out to fight or die, are technically perfect and as friends and coaches supported me to death and that gives me a lot of strength to jump into the ring and once again prove who is who, NO FIGHT NO LIFE.

- AFTER THIS EVENT IS PREPARING FOR THERE? 26.27
"The day of this month I have planned to fight in grappling or Jiu Jitsu but I'll see how to fight it or yes, on April 9 in Valencia Almogavers the chance, I'll fight in MMA God willing, because I want .... and everything that goes out, WRESTLER IS FIGHTING.

Well I hope that my struggles and sacrifice a bit contribution to our sport in an unconditional always giving my best, are already above the ring 20 years with injuries, joy, sorrow, sacrifice, fighting against myself and others, but in the end the warrior's way is that, without sacrifice, no victory, victory is the sacrifice friends, that's the beauty of the sport and is what our children and families need to understand that not only raise Liard in the ring and beaten, not all of this takes a physical and mental preparation, full of noble values \u200b\u200band loyalty and never ever, we should let someone who has no guts to fight and sacrifice, tells you that your dream you dream is not possible, the question you have to do it, but if you do not want to dare you why I sweat blood discouraged, so I think that inner strength and perseverance are our best allies.

Finally I want to thank all those who support me every day that you are always to death who share my madness and therefore understand my passion, all the comrades of those who learn by leaps and forced the CAMPI and GIM MMA BCN TEAM, all those people who support me and encourage me without knowing many times, is beautiful and admirable, but especially one person who gives me strength from day to day suffering with me, my bad and good times, my best friend My wife is not easy what with my child support, but he knows it makes me happy and sport can only bring good things to our lives, NOT FIGHT NO LIFE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment