Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Russian Poems About Mothers

Anita Blake 08 - Blue Moon Series


Blue Moon - Laurell K. Argument
Hamilton


Richard was a werewolf alpha. That was his only serious flaw. We broke up after he saw a person eating. Still, you never forget an ex-fiance. And when I received a call at three in the morning, I thought for a moment that he was.

It was not. It was his brother. And there was good news. Apparently, the former love of my life had been jailed for attacking a woman. Since I make my living as a paranormal expert, I tend to believe that almost anything is possible. But despite the fact that he is one of the monsters, Richard would never hurt a woman.

So now I'm in the wilds of Tennessee, Anita Blake to the rescue. I have only a few days to release Richard and find out who betrayed him - and why.

will soon be a full moon and if my beloved werewolf still behind bars when it arrives, he will face something much worse than an assault charge ...

Luna Blu-AnitaBlake08


Translation by the group The Reader's Chair and the group Legends Dark

0 comments:

Post a Comment